Timebirds warrants the included hardware product and accessories against defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase when used in accordance to Timebirds User Manuals. Timebirds™ does not warrant against normal wear and tear, damaged cause by accidents or abuse, dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse, or damages incurred during transportation
To obtain services on Timebirds™ product, contact email@example.com.
Note that all claims made under Timebirds™ Warranty will be governed by the terms set out in this document.
If you submit a valid claim under this warranty, Timebirds™ will either repair, replace or refund your product at its own discretion. Warranty benefits are in addition to rights provided under local consumer laws and does not exclude, limit or suspend a buyer’s rights arising from their local consumer law. Consumers have the right to choose whether to claim service under Timebirds™ limited warranty or under their consumer law rights.
You may be required to provide proof of purchase details when making a claim under this warranty.
This warranty excludes normal depletion of consumable parts such as batteries unless failure has occurred due to a defect in Material and workmanship. Damaged resulting from abuse, accident, modification, unauthorised repairs or any other causes that are not defect will also be excluded from this warranty.
Limitation of liability: Timebirds™ is liable for consequential or special damages resulting from inability to use or result from the use of its products.
How to make a claim?
- Claims for defective product must be made within thirty (30) days from invoice date.
- Claims for missing parts must be made within thirty (30) days after the product is received
- Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in original packaging and be returned to
Timebirds Australia Pty Ltd, 36-38 Gipps Street, Collingwood, VIC 3066. Australia
- Pictures or/and videos are required to claim defective products, along with a copy of the original invoice
- If the claim is justified, Timebirds™ will either repair, replace or refund your product at its own discretion.